Monday 27 December 2010

Dialysis to the rescue

Run out of steam already. Maybe my Christmas day thrill was a bit much! Felt really sick all day yesterday, had only a sandwich and that was enough. Horrible burping and reflux all night, stayed in bed for about 15 hours just tired and not wanting to do anything.


Got dialysis this afternoon, has been 3 days since the last one so maybe that's it. Am starting to urinate more though which is a very good sign. Ankles still swollen, they will take more fluid off in the dialysis today.


I was stoked when found out they could do that. Put on 8 kilos in a week from the Great Kidney Collapse, all the fluid that they weren't processing went in to my body instead. They take this fluid off bit by bit over a few dialysis seasons. Other day I dropped 2 kilos in 4 hours! I was amazed. Asked them if they'd patented it! Kidney failure/dialysis, what a way to lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment