Friday 1 August 2014

Australia Post acts on my complaint

Gee that was quick. I wrote a serious complaint about the Kingsford Post Office the other day after last Friday's shocking treatment of me by one of their staff. 

I thought it was just an auto reply acknowledging the email sent (Australia Post works in slow motion you know) but it was a whole big response. I dunno what exactly they did as they don't say, being an internal matter, but the whole tone of the reply is extremely conciliatory, and of a serious nature:
Thank you for taking the time to contact Australia Post about the recent service you have experienced with our Kingsford Post Office staff member. I can certainly understand the frustration at the service that you have received. 

Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of Australia Post for the inconvenience this matter has caused. I would like to assure you that Australia Post is working hard to provide all customers with a first class postal service and we are very mindful of our customers' service expectations. 

I would like to inform you that I have raised this issue with the Regional Manager for the Post Office, and have complete confidence in the steps taken to assist in avoiding this in the future. 

Thanks again for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I hope you have a nice day and we hear from you shortly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment