Wednesday 3 September 2014

Latest legal appt

Obviously I'm not going to discuss any details of the legal bla of it all, but generally it was a productive meeting going over bits and pieces that needed to be sorted out. 

One thing however I can say, is that near the end of the meeting I related to the lawyer about the psychologist appt I'd had the day before, and that his view was that when damages were considered that what has happened to me should be considered in those damages. And that I'm sure he'd write something for the case in support of that.

She agreed. It would be considered as what had happened to both of us as a couple as a result of David's works actions.

So there it is. I have become a part of the whole case. I think that's fair. We've really been put through the wringer with this, as blog readers here would know. Both our mental and financial anguish should be addressed in this. We are a couple and what happens to one affects the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment