Monday 12 January 2015

Off to the eye hospital today

Going to get David's retina checked out today. After the assault he's had trouble with his left eye and they want to see if the retina is detached. If so it generally heals itself they say, but it's still best to have a look and see if it needs treatment. I can't believe my family did this to him.

Honestly we've had such a terrible time of it since the assault. Sleepless nights, nightmares, strain on our relationship. Trying to comprehend WTF happened. Such a violation of our rights and our home space. How can we ever feel safe in our own home again after this? I can never trust my family in New Zealand again. My psychologist agrees with me to purge them all completely from my life.

Couple of nights ago we were both sitting there in tears. I made the comment idly, just look at what they've done to us

I say to David we both love each other and we'll get through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment