Saturday 25 April 2015

Psycho nephew and NSW mandatory sentencing

It looks like my psycho nephew Philip who bashed David on new years, finishing it off with a head stomping, is going to be facing some serious jail time. I so hope so. 

What is giving me hope is a bit of research today on the New South Wales mandatory sentencing laws after the spate of one punch deaths in recent years in NSW. The laws have been changed, including for assault causing bodily harm in company. Phillip did it right next to his father Kevin (my brother) who did nothing to stop him. I'm therefore assuming it would be assault "in company".

These are the new laws toughened lately. To me it appears psycho Phillip is looking at a mandatory sentence under NSW law of 3 years. The hearing is in June.


No comments:

Post a Comment