Tuesday 3 October 2017

ACL's latest pathetic video against same sex marriage

Matt Canavan says SSM will lead to "radical gender and sex theory" taught in school;s
You'd think after the last add they did with the terrified mum's absurdly saying marriage equality would lead to all manner of dastardly things happening, that after the public reaction to it they may change their tactics. But no, fear of "consequences" is all they've got.

These so called consequences are really getting more and more out there. I've listed pretty much all of them below. I mean what sane person would believe this tripe? I just can't imagine average people actually believing this if David and I marry:
  • It will give gov a permission slip to force "radical gender and sex theory" onto our children. (I must say that's the first time I've heard my sex life referred to as a "theory")
  • Gay sexuality and same sex marriage will become part of the school curriculum. (Why that would be a problem I have no idea)  
  • The concept of "boys and girls" will go from the classroom. (I'm calling total bullshit on that one)
  • Schools will "persuade" kids to be in doubt about their sexual orientation, or even sex. (I'm calling total bullshit on that one too. Any amount of "persuading" is not going to make a straight person gay, or a gay straight)
  • Parents won't be allowed to have a say if their kid does recognise his sexuality as being gay. (This is where Shelton and co want a homophobic parent to be able to send their kid to gay conversion therapy to be mentally tortured)
  • The terms "mother and father" will be eradicated. (Like I said, seriously out there. Where the fuck are they dreaming this shit up from?)
I predict this add will go down like another lead balloon. What's next, they'll be saying we must obey an invisible sky man?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment