Monday 29 October 2012

Considering medication again

Made an appt to see the doctor tomorrow. Been putting it off and am nearly a month overdue on the quarterly HIV blood tests. To be honest I've just not felt at all like going to the doctor. Perhaps depression is a contributing thing? Oh well, 3-4 weeks isn't going to be any big deal. 

The only thing I've felt maybe different is being extremely tired on occasion. But whether that due to an increase in the viral load or not will be something to see. Who knows, maybe I'm just starting to feel my age? Honestly though sometimes I've had no choice bu to go to bed at about bloody 6pm. Have been sitting there watching TV after dinner and just haven't been able to keep my eyes open. Haven't been doing anything different. Then will sleep for 10-12 hours. Might wake up a couple of times and go to the toilet, but other than that it's solid sleeping.

The dreams too have been extremely vivid at times. Dunno WTF that means, is my subconscious going bananas about something? Whatever. Nothing unusual for me to be a bit nuts. The dreams though are the sort that when you wake up it takes a few minutes to realise that it was just a dream and not to worry. They're so strong they affect how I'm feeling when I wake up; apprehensive, worried, uncomfortable, anxious.

I may ask about medication this doctors visit. Starting to think maybe I'd be better off on it again. I dunno. It is good not having to pump myself full of pills all the time, but then everytime I go to get the quarterly tests done it's like I'm sort of waiting around to see when everything is gonna start falling apart. Like, is this test going to be the one where my immune system all turns to shit? It's a stress I could do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment