Wednesday 3 October 2012

Focus group

Agreed to go to a focus group tonight. I know I said a while ago I wasn't ever going to take part in that sort of thing again, after being burnt by a bit of unprofessional-ism from the one chairing the discussion and I never bothered to turn up. This one however isn't conducted by the person of concern, so when the email came and I saw their name not on it, I agreed to participate.

Dunno what it's about, they haven't said. Just that it's "one of the most exciting key campaigns in our communities history", and "we can't wait for your feedback". Oh how nice. Oh, and also "You will receive $70 cash for your participation". Even better!

Was looking up the address earlier and came across this on Google maps. Think it's quite funny, the kid there sees the Google car driving by and waves with both arms. Funny sometimes what you see on these maps.

 

1 comment: