Sunday 13 November 2011

Hair of the dog

Hello darlings!

I am in a good mood tonight. Went to the pub for a few beers this afternoon as I was soooooooo hungover. I wasn't sure if the dog had any hair left, but I made the attempt. I somehow made it to the pub by about 1pm. I felt so fuckin incredibly shit. Everything aching, head included. Nauseous, almost dry retching. I had a small bowl of blueberries for breakfast when I finally got up at about 11am. It helped, but after a while I started feeling so fuckin credibly shit again. Enough was enough, I headed to the pub for a hair of the dog.

The first beer was hard to get through. It took me about half an hour, and was getting a bit warm at the end. I didn't feel much better. 

The second beer was feeling much better to drink. But I still felt sick.

The third beer I was getting a bit worried. I finished that and still felt awful. "Fuckin three beers" I thought,"and I still feel like shit'

The fourth beer started getting a bit of a blur by that point. I was starting to speed up with the beers. 

The fifth beer I finally was feeling a lot better about half way though it. Fuck, what a nightmare hangover man! Five beers to get rid of it! Ugh. I guess I'd have to dub that the five beer hangover

I got home and daughter is here with some dope. She's 21 in a few days, and went out Friday night to some city nightspot with friends (fri) to celebrate. Big night. There was an entourage of about 30 people or so turned up to be there for it. So I guess she got a lot of stuff as presents. I've had some beers today so just one puff was fine with me. But I'd have to say just from that I'm pretty fuckin smashed. She was smoking this whole long joint she'd made. Thin, to not smoke it too fast, but a rather long joint. She had the main bit when she offered me it, but I'd say she's left some of it for another day. It's just too much to have all in that joint and not to expect lying on the floor for a while trying to feel your arms.

I got 2 calls yesterday from the Indian call centre. In anybody's book that is harassment. I'm glad the guru says they will end soon. I now utterly despise this particular bank involved. Will change banks I reckon. To one more friendly. All I need them for is for my pay to go in, I can do that with any of them.

I have to go. Yesterday I forgot to eat. My dinner now is ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment