Tuesday 22 November 2011

Some pics when out

Had three appts yesterday.

First was the Renal clinic about the kidneys. The test they did most recently showed another decrease in the creatinine levels, which are only slightly elevated now from what they would be if they were normal. A very good result, particularly as to how close I was to dying in Jan. I don't have to go back now for 6 months, and have to get some blood taken a bit before that appt so they will have the results when I see them. 

Next was the psychologist. We discussed the way I was feeling about going out and doing things, and that I didn't quite seem able to actually get out the front door. Perhaps a bit less attention to the inner dialogue that goes on in my head before going out was suggested. Even though, for example, I may be thinking a trip to the beach might be incredibly tedious and boring, it in fact may not be when I actually get there. There are issues like anxiety/fear about leaving the house, or getting out of anyplace where I'm feeling completely comfortable. That's to be expected after such traumas as have been.

Had about 2 hours before my next appt with my GP. I had to see him again about getting a new letter done for this never ending saga of this Superannuation of mine. Didn't really want to go all the way home and back again on the bus, so just sat in the pub and had a beer or two in the meantime. Took some pictures about Taylor Square and Oxford St. Nothing spectacular, and it was a bit overcast. Just sort of average daily life type pics.





Throat has cleared up a lot. Will see how it goes at work tomorrow in the air conditioning. No appts today at all. Just got to do some shopping for the work lunches and some bits and pieces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment