Saturday 21 July 2018

Will Trump Baby go on a world tour? (video) Resist Trumpism!!


With the dire possibility that Trump may be coming to visit Australia before the end of the year, us Aussies have found hope and possibly a saviour in the now legendary Trump Baby. 

Trump Baby is now raising funds for a world tour to save us all under threat from Trump infesting our shores. I don't have the money, but you can contribute to the crowd funding here



Trump Baby, please come to Australia's rescue! Australia needs you in this dark time of dire need! Our piss weak gov will be sucking the fuck out of Trump's ass, making the entire nation vomit in unison. This cannot be just a run of the mill visit from a US president. This simply must be a protest against Trumpism's infestingness! 


Help us Trump Baby! You're our only hope!
US President Donald Trump appears set to visit Australia in November, according to reports.

 Mr Trump, along with other world leaders, is expected to make stops in Australia as part of a tour that will take him to the Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation leaders’ summit in Papua New Guinea on November 17 and 18. One option being considered is Mr Trump visiting Sydney, Canberra and Cairns, but nothing had been “locked in” yet, a US government source told The Australian.

 Mr Trump could also fly into Brisbane, an expected entry point for leaders on their way to PNG.

 It would be Mr Trump’s first Australian visit as president. News.com.au


2 comments:

  1. what a greatest surprise to me that i was cured from Hiv/Aids virus by a powerful herbal doctor, it was just like a dream to me i taught that their is no cure for Hiv/Aids because for about six years i spent so much of my money in hospital but no improvement i was confuse in life until a friend of mine introduce me to this herbal doctor i contacted him on email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him at +2348140073965 if their can be any help and he promise to help me, he prepared a herbal medicine for me i followed his instruction after 18 days i went to hospital for test but i was cured it was a greatest surprise to me so i decide to share this testimony. a very big thanks to this herbal doctor who save my life, please if you have this kind of sickness or any disease do not give up you can contact him whatsapp him on +2348140073965..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a greatest surprise to me that i was cured from Hiv/Aids virus by a powerful herbal doctor, it was just like a dream to me i taught that their is no cure for Hiv/Aids because for about six years i spent so much of my money in hospital but no improvement i was confuse in life until a friend of mine introduce me to this herbal doctor i contacted him on email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him at +2348140073965 if their can be any help and he promise to help me, he prepared a herbal medicine for me i followed his instruction after 18 days i went to hospital for test but i was cured it was a greatest surprise to me so i decide to share this testimony. a very big thanks to this herbal doctor who save my life, please if you have this kind of sickness or any disease do not give up you can contact him whatsapp him on +2348140073965..

      Delete