Saturday 10 October 2015

Danny Pintauro’s interview for HIV equal

I'm in two minds about this. It's certainly a lot better than that revolting ambush he got by the bitches on The View though. Here he can talk without dumbass questions being fired at him from the ignorant.

However I still cringe when he talks about going down a "dark path". What does that mean? It's like he's blaming himself for making bad choices and the consequences of those choices were becoming HIV+. I don't agree with that at all.

HIV doesn't require a bad choice made to sneak into your body. You can be doing everything right and still get it. You don't have to be taking meth or exploring bondage to get it. Anyone can get it, even when they're living a "good clean" life.

BTW yes I got it in a very compromising situation (*blushes*) which many would consider a "bad choice". But to me it's why was that bad choice made in the first place? Was it my fault life had fucked me over and spat me out? Was it my fault I was alone and no help provided? Where were the social programs to intervene? I just don't accept that blmae is a part of getting HIV.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment