Tuesday 27 October 2015

Health concerns

Is it just that I'm well on the way to being an old fart, or is there something more significant wrong? With chronic illness a question like that can be quite common. My wife used to say the worst thing about illness is not knowing what exactly it is if something new comes along.

Anyway I've been getting a bit worried lately about my seemingly worsening health. Have had to spend most of the day in bed yet again today after taking my pills in the morning. All ten of them. Felt dizzy and really sick. Entirely unpleasant :( Managed to keep the pills down but chucked up about three hours after taking them.

The latest addition to them was the gout thing, which you have to start at a low dose for some reason. They don't appear to be doing much but I'm told it takes a while for them to work.

Then I have to see the doctor next month for the results of my cholesterol, which mysteriously is sky high. I say mysteriously as I've never had high cholesterol before, and I eat all the same stuff as David and his is fine. So iot looks like another pill fopr that.

That'll make a grand total of 12 for the day. It's a wonder I don't rattle. 

*sigh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment