Saturday 24 October 2015

Two day hangover

OMG it's been a hangover from hell! Day two of it and I've spent much of it in bed. Alas my drinking is just a shell of it's former self. How embarrassing. I feel like a wimp.

We had people over last night as well and as I was still suffering I thought it best to have beers to wash away the hangover for a while and enjoy the evening. Which we did. Neighbours from the newsagent across the road. Very interesting people. She was a university lecturer in China some time ago but her qualifications aren't reconised here. 

Needless to say the hangover returned this morning. Tried getting up but kept feeling dizzy. Eventually I actually succeeded in making it out of bed and doing the dishes, only to have to go lie down again for a bit. My back was killing me from leaning over the sink. I does that sometimes. Doesn't take much to get it hurting on occasion.

Going to be taking it very easy for a while tonight. Not enjoying this at all :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment