Friday 2 April 2010

A Full Plate

Daughter much better today, although hung over. Said it was a bit of a shock, but understands now it's not as bad as first sounds. There's very little accurate information about HIV in the wider community. It's all scare scare scare. Even in the gay community I'm surprised at some of the blatant misinformation around. When divulging my status to someone immersed in that fear, there's the expectation of a negative response and then having to play teacher for a while.

The friendship is over between x-flatmate and I. I told him it was time to call it quits. Just had enough of the drama of it all. Just couldn't get through his head why I didn't want his asshole fuck offsider round here, or anything more to do with him at all. To find he sneaks him here behind my back, texting me to make sure I'm not here, was the last straw. He hasn't apologised, instead went on the offensive like he'd done nothing wrong: lied and tried to press my guilt buttons. That was it for me.

Sad really. It was a great ride. Um, ... literally! The sex was always great. But in other ways too. He was never dull. Honestly didn't expect to be treated like that by him in the end. Thought more of him than that. Told him his stuff is safe here and he can get it over time.

Seeing my solicitor Tuesday after work. The fact sheet given to me by the cops was ridiculous. I've never seen one so short on bloody facts! He's going to have a field day with this one. They have no witnesses, neither police or civilians. They have the video footage from the bus which is great as now I can see it. That's actually all they've got. Nothing mentioned about broken ribs, bruising, concrete grazing.

I have substantial memory loss of the incident. I'd say associated with my mental state and that it was a period of extreme emotional stress.

I'm getting a visitor for a few days, coming next weekend. The bloke from the country is coming to stay. Last time he was here was hugely intense. We've both missed each other terribly in the time apart. Been in contact all the time. Never thought would miss him that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment