Tuesday 6 April 2010

I'm still learning to fly.....













Think I have a way to go.

Today the first day back at work full duties after the cops attacked. I was utterly exhausted at the end of it. Exhausted beyond fuckin words. Almost in a catatonic state. I did however survive it, and that means I'll likely survive tomorrow too. Does that mean I'm able to work for another nearly 20 years? No. It's all I can do right now to turn up.

It's the fatigue, and it wouldn't matter if the job wasn't even physical, I'm just so very very tired all the time. I appear to need at least 10 hours a night sleep, and often more. Spend the day at work yawning, and forcing myself to go on. Oh how wonderful if might be to spend the day sleeping! Probably not though, I mean that's what junkies do!

Saw solicitor this afternoon after work. I'm pleading not guilty as advised. That will make the police have to provide us with all their evidence (a "brief") including the CCTV footage that they might have. It was pointed out to me that by the wording on the "fact" sheet they aren't actually claiming they have it. *fuck me*!

He told me to "stop stressing".

No comments:

Post a Comment