Wednesday 7 April 2010

Cops fuck me in the head.

2nd day back full duties. Way easier to get up today. Cat woke me a bit early meowing for attention on the other side of the bed. Think though without that would've woken anyway with alarm and not in the entirely catatonic state as yesterday morning (yes that lasted all fuckin day!).

I do hope I get used to this again. It's been three broken bones this year already (including knee thing). Fucks sake can I get a fuckin break? SHIT! bloody wrong word there!.

Am increasingly dismayed by the consequences of the police bashing. Dismayed by another episode of memory loss, another episode of confusion and doubt, another of fear and horror of the capabilities of my pain to injure me.

I despise the cops for doing this do me. If any one doesn't deserve more pain dished out to them by the ignorant and the stupid, it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment