Thursday 8 April 2010

A Very Special Visitor.

My love from the country :) The older man :) The one who really cares :)

We met by chance in a sex on premises venue. We were attracted to each other by what happened in the cubicle intensely. It seemed this was way more than just the quick fuck, but rather an early expression of the way we felt for each other. I doubtfully exchanged details after as FFS nobody bothers contacting after that. The fuck usually happens when both parties are entirely off their face and unlikely to even remember the fuck, let alone the contact thing.

By chance also however we both appeared to be in a state rather able to remember. Not only the experience, but also the fact that we had exchanged details. The experience itself was profound. There are really few times when you get together with a random guy in a cubicle on a Sat night where such feelings happen. And even rarer afterwards to care about seeing him ever again. Personally I exchanged details at his request, thinking that I'd fuckin love to have him again, but that it was never going to bloody happen! Us guys in that scene all know what I'm talking about!

3 days later I sent him a casual text. He replied, and wanted to keep contact. "Meh" I thought, "whatever". "Heard it all before darling". However he kept replying. WTF?? (I thought).

He was still in Sydney for a few days, and I invited him to my place for those. It was like we'd known each other for years.

He came down a couple months later for a week. It was the most intense sex. The most intense relationship. I didn't want a relationship, and I still seem to be trying to avoid that word!

There are very few times in life you meet someone like that. My wife and I fell in love from the first. To feel a similar thing now with him is...... well I reckon just more than anyone deserves in one life.....

I appears we have both fallen in love with each other.

He's coming to Sydney tomorrow. I'll be meeting him at a gay bar in the city after his journey here. I'm fearful I may be a bit boring or something with my presently busted up body, and the esteem that gone out the window with that. Like a fuckin teenager FFS. Doubting myself and hoping.

But beyond that really I'm being stupid. All I have to do is be myself with him, as that's the person he loves.

Scary. Never thought would feel anything like this again. What he sees in me I dunno. Just glad he does. It's been so very long since someone cared for me like that.

He's HIV negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment