Tuesday 27 September 2016

"I am a homophobic bigot and I revel in this" - christian


More love from the christians.....

Here we have a christian who has put a video on YouTube earlier this year, proudly calling himself a homophobe bigot. Just imagine what the likes of him will do if they get a chance to preach this shit through a megaphone.

Strangely though, he's quite happy to say this publicly online with his face and all, but then says undue media coverage will destroy him. Yet he appears to even use his full name for the account.

*Just as an afterthought, the fact occurred to me that why should someone like this have any say in my and David's life together and our human rights? People like this can vote.

BTW I've closed comments on this post. I'm not having this nut spread hate speech here :)

 

No comments: