Sunday 25 September 2016

Hanson tells gays to leave the country


I guess we're added to Pauline Hanson's list of undesirables. First it was the Asians way back the first time around some years back, now it's the Muslims, and of course now teh gays as well. I think she's running out of minorities.

Appearing on gay radio station JOY 94.9, Hanson lectures Australia that if gays want to get married they can piss off to somewhere else where it's OK to do so.
“I don’t care what other countries around the world are doing,” she said. “I don’t care what’s happening around the world. If you feel so strongly about it, well then I’m sure you can move to that country and then you can have the marriage.”

 ................................... 

Asked about the potential harm the public debate might do to the mental well-being of LGBTQI Australians, Hanson replied that “I think you are actually blowing that out of proportion to make that an excuse why you shouldn’t have a plebiscite.” 

“I don’t believe there’s going to be hate. I think it would be a balanced debate,” said Hanson. Apparently no one told her that the radio station she was talking to had to be evacuated this week because someone sent in a bomb threat. Junkee  

No comments:

Post a Comment