Sunday 18 September 2016

Deadline for census with 2million households yet to comply


This weekend is the deadline for paper forms, and Friday coming for doing it online. However a record 2 million households haven't filled out the form either way. Can you blame them? The online site was a joke.

We got a paper form put under the door the other week. I filled it out and mailed it, and it hasn't come back so looks like it made it. I refuse to put our names on it though. I wonder if they'll consider that an "incomplete" form? Haven't heard anything from them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't.

Despite the complete debacle of the census, the gov is sticking to fining people $180 a day for not filling it out or it being "incomplete", whatever that means. Laughable really as far as I'm concerned. If they did say it was incomplete without a name how are the going to get $180 a day out of a pensioner in bankruptcy?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment