Friday 16 July 2010

Day 3 on the HIV pills.

Everything else is taking a back seat now. Right now, my whole life is consumed with this. 

Today there was nothing majorly more, but perhaps at an increased level? Dunno, it's a bit hard to perceive "a bit more off my face" when I'm in fact already off my face from it :) I feel constantly a bit stoned. 

Today though tiredness was added to the mix. Generally when a Pharmacist says to me "This might make you a bit tired", then I assume (from past experience) that they will be like sleeping pills. This is no different. Today was the ultimate effort to get out of bed for work at about 6am, and then take more of them. I spent much of the day at work in a complete state of half asleep-ness.

I as usual went to the pub after work for my usual beers and chat. I drank much less than I normally would, but chatting was a laugh as usual :) In the end I went home early as nearly falling asleep in my beer FFS! Tragic!


The ringing in my ears has increased, but the perception thing with sound has decreased. I do however feel rather unusual, in that being out of it. I suppose it's good to get something out of this fuckin disease!

It's Fri night, I am cooking stew and going to bed. Have set the alarm for 6am when I take all the pills through the week. Other than that I simply feel like sleeping all bloody weekend.....

.......to be continued.............


No comments:

Post a Comment