Saturday 3 July 2010

Strange dreams

A strange day or two.

Yesterday was feeling quite despondent. Nothing to worry about as everyone feels down now and then; I mean no need for myself to panic if I'm that way too. Simply part of being human. It was strange though as there seemed no reason for it. Apart from I guess at times being rather overwhelmed by things.

Some good news at the end of the day. I don't have to attend court on Wed after all, as the solicitor is simply going to make a date for a hearing. Phew, although I'm in the right this time it's still a horrible feeling having to go there. The hearing itself won't be until next year he reckons. Excellent! *insert big smiley face*

Was talking to a couple of blokes at the pub last night, and haven't realised until now just how wacko it sounds. Have been a bit freaked lately about the intensity of the dreams I've been having. I mean they seem incredibly real, full colour, can remember everything. They're so real in fact that at times I remember something and I don't know whether I dreamed it or it really happened, and I have to stop and think about where that memory came from. I may spend some time researching online about it. Certainly it sounds really fruit-cake-ish!

At times when I wake up it takes me a good 15 minutes to get myself into reality again and away from the dream. Perhaps that may have something to do with my mood yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment