Thursday 8 July 2010

Feel like...

Thursday, have gotten to work all week.Went home from the pub early tonight just too tired. Not much beer just wanted a decent meal, bath, and bed. Only one more day then the weekend.....

Felt terrible this morning. Very down, felt like giving up. Gladly my mood improved through the day. Currently it's like I can keep going because of the pills. They honestly got me through today. And honestly, I'd be dead today if not being put on them early last year. They aren't some magic drug, all they do is put back the chemicals lost in my head over years of ..... I don't even know a word to describe it .....

But yes, this morning just felt like giving up. 

At the moment I don't feel quite like that. Just putting one foot in front of the other. Getting through. Perhaps life will feel different if I keep going. .....

The court date for the police bashing hearing is unfortunately much earlier than I'd hoped; Oct 6th. I now have to see the solicitor and start preparing for the Hearing. There will be much involved, including getting things from doctors and the like.

Life goes on. But yes, sometimes I feel like giving up.


No comments:

Post a Comment