Friday 13 August 2010

Getting Home

It's Friday at fuckin last. Today was especially busy at work, although for some reason as yet not known I'm not about to fall in a debilitated heap of exhaustion. I feel tired, but as expected anyone would after a days work like today.

I go home slowly. It involves a trip to my GP on the bus for meds, just blood pressure and that wonderful Panadene Forte that I can take for strong pain; my shoulder has been sore with work of late and it completely stops the pain!

Then it's to a stop off at the local pub for a Fri night beer or two. Chat with friends. Real friends. Laughs about little secrets, he he......

And then home. I get in the door, it's dark even though I left the kitchen light on for the cat. And as soon as I shut the front door, before I turn on the light, the cat meows right there. She has been lying there waiting for me at the door. Oh what a sweetie :)

It's good to be home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment