Monday 30 August 2010

Spare room dilemna

I opened the door of the spare room to show S. Ex flamate's stuff is still there, after months. He's gone to interstate and keeps saying will organise a truck to come get it all, but it never happens. S is horrified at it all and says it's just ridiculous.




It's actually a nice room when it's not full of crap. And I really need to rent the thing out, could get $150 for it easy. I do need the money too it's pretty hard paying the full rent here on my own. 


Not quite sure what to do from here. Tell the guy I'm moving maybe, or just put it into storage and give him the bill to pay. Even then will cost a couple of hundred $ to get a moving truck and men out to take it all. 


Haven't been particularly concerned until lately as it is a big step to start living with a flatmate again after being alone for all the time I have. But this is just getting beyond a joke.


S and I have been getting on marvelously. There's a new intensity and dimension with the sex, very hard to explain. A connection. The expression of that in the sex itself. It's not just sex, it's making love. Keeping that connection alive and thriving.



3 comments:

  1. So glad S is there for awhile for love and support. I have no idea a former flat-mate and left you with such a mess! Contact him and tell him if he doesn't come and get his stuff by the end of the month you are going to sell it all. Maybe that will get him to come and get it if he still wants it at all. Again, so glad S has come for a visit and that all is well with you two.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sort of have a bit of a history. Former flatmate was actually former dealer, who was having sex with me and many others. I wrote about him a while back. He moved in here for a bit and it didn't work out for a number of reasons. And he was the one who turned up on the worst day last year for me, likely would be dead now if he'd not come. Do feel I owe him for that, but again, it's getting beyond a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I didn't realize that was who he was. I can certainly understand your feeling of obligation and gratitude to him. Anyone would feel the same way. Have you asked him if he really wants that stuff anymore? Ask him again, and if he doesn't want it sell what you can and donate the rest somewhere. If he does want it, I don't know what for you to do if he won't come and take it. Best of luck on that one!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete