Tuesday 10 August 2010

Nausea, pills.....

Tuesday. It is cold and pouring rain outside. I have been feeling quite sick and nauseous since Sunday. Upset stomach and the runs. Eating properly don't know what it is. Got up this morning for work and vomited, went back to bed. I may get this day taken out of holiday pay, think they'll be happy with that. Lots to do at work but nothing urgent so all fine there. 
Seeing doc tomorrow re blood pressure pills. Will ask him then about the nausea. It's pretty bad, don't feel much like eating. 

Maybe I'm just ill from hypocrisy, he he :)

Well, tomorrow another day. Just keep going I suppose.

Someone asked jokingly about the depression and killing yourself thoughts, all lighthearted. I mean you do have to have a sense of humour about these things, mine is particularly dark! I replied simply that I wouldn't want to kill myself at the moment as I had too many wonderful pills to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment