Thursday 16 September 2010

Got hospital records for court

Well what interesting reading that was. The records from hospital Emergency of the night the cops broke two of my ribs, made me suicidal again, accused me of being "intoxicated", took me to Emergency to get me "sectioned" (locked up as a nutter on suicide watch: I wasn't sectioned) and 12 days later charged me with offensive language and resisting arrest.


I wasn't intoxicated as accused. In fact there are no records at all of my blood alcohol reading. I was rather merry, but certainly not "intoxicated". The hospital records only refer back to that as the police told them I was so. IMO I was in fact in a mental state triggered by the cops and made worse by them. I would say they mistook someone with a mental disorder as mine for "intoxication". 


I applied a couple of months ago to get the records released to me of that night in Emergency. Paid $30 for fees. Forgot all about it until talking to solicitor last week who very much wanted to see them. I chased it up on the phone and they were mailed to me in two days, evidently had been misplaced in the system or something. Will go see solicitor with them shortly I think. 


Still getting more nervous about the case. I just hate going to court. I do trust my solicitor though as he is very capable. Has represented me last couple of cases too, got me off big time. He knows my history and has a real personal interest now. Think I'm one of those people where he feels he's very much helping in their lives. I certainly appreciate that.



No comments:

Post a Comment