Sunday 12 September 2010

Sunday

Saw solicitor last week about the court case. Not far off now, early next month. Starting to get a bit nervous. Am terrible like that with court. Feels like going to a funeral. Still got no idea how much the cost will be. Gave the guy another $1,000 on the credit card. Just wish it was all behind me now. Fuck those assholes.


Really missing S, *sigh*. Never thought would feel so close to someone again.


Rather sick last two days. Sort of really nauseous. I think it's likely too much beer. Rather a lot to drink Thurs night, couldn't get to work. Spent most of the day in bed. Good grief, I suppose this is where I look up the drug rehab place to stop drinking? Fuck that... I think feeling sick and spending too much is plenty of incentive to pull up with it. Yesterday I  had hardly anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment