Thursday 30 September 2010

Short tempered, no patience

Short tempered, no patience, that's the take I have on myself at the moment. Have been trying to get also a reason from my head. I haven't any patience for people who shit on me, whether they be current friends or slight acquaintance's. I will tell all to fuck off out of my life. I don't need their shit, I don't want their shit, and I will not have their shit.


Have been through enough. Will not cop more. Treat me right, or fuck off. I don't need your "friendship"; your shit that you chose to dish me. I need close friends. Those who understand me. 


Why the fuck am I like this?


Top of the list I suppose would be that I'm stressing about court next week. Likely shouldn't, but that's just the way my head is right now.


Other than that I dunno. Just have the shits with people who feel it is their fucking right to have a go at me, for their own selfish small world view.


They can all get fucked. They will be out of my life. I don't want them. I don't have to have them. 


It's me and my head, and real friends who really fuckin care. Nobody else. 


NOBODY



No comments:

Post a Comment