Tuesday 21 September 2010

Past fuck coming to town, picking up his stuff

He says he will arrive earlier than his brother and the truck; tomorrow night in a car. His brother and the truck will be here Thursday (the following day). I have already asked (in the old text meeting language that we did when he was in Sydney) "so is a fuck out of the question?" ha ha. We have fucked often in the past when either of us have texted that. 


I always enjoyed sex with him. He was always exciting, always we went places. And now he's coming back to Sydney to get his stuff; the stuff that I have stored for months here for nothing, very much at my expense. I don't consider I'm owed, was happy to help him out after he saved my life that afternoon. Stopping me from suicide. Am happy now I will see him again; the past fuck. And Oh what a fuck. 


Storing his stuff doesn't compare to what he did, even the inconvenience of losing a few thousand $ in rent over it. So what? I'm still alive today thanks to him. No doubt in my mind had he not turned up I'd have topped myself that day. That was the day I lost 8 hours of memory. I would have killed myself with a bag over my head without even being conscious of it. Anything to stop the pain that had crescendoed . I was out of my mind... insane with pain....


So he's coming tomorrow night. Looking forward to it. If we fuck that would be great. And S would love the story :)



No comments:

Post a Comment