Tuesday 28 September 2010

S to the rescue?

This is starting to get a bit scary. It's been 2 or 3 days now. I'm "going into myself" as S has put it. It's the court date next week that's doing it. Am scared of it. This is the third time in 2 and a half years. Just want to be home; the walls around me, safe


It makes me worried about what I face, dumbfounded at what I have gone through already. Doubting I can face more. 


Wondering how the fuck I'm still alive. All that adversary already. How did I ever get through that? How will I ever get through this?


Have survived against the odds. Skin of my teeth. When I put the plastic bags on my head, I hoped that there'd be some hope...


Now I fear this is just too much again. 


S is saying he's coming down sooner now. I hope so. I could really use the support.



No comments:

Post a Comment