Monday 7 May 2018

Liberal Party Victorian recruiter blames HIV on "man’s love"

Dr Ivan Stratov
Dr Ivan Stratov has recently gained a seat in the Victorian Liberal party's administrative committee, being one of a religious insurgence of Mormons into the party down there. As expected with such a thing their views are entirely non factual and based on hysteria rather than facts.

Last year Stratov's views towards gays and HIV became clear, calling everyone in the world that ever died of AIDS (35 million) was gay and died from "man's love". A complete lie and against all known facts. It also goes back to the early 80's with the absurd assertion that HIV choses gay people to kill and nobody else. Back when it was called the "gay disease".


This is a reaction from the RWNJ's in the party who are opposed to marriage equality. We should be aware of who the people are now infecting the Liberal party with their religious hysteria, reacting against David and I being able to marry. As in the US, the religious nutters went bananas over marriage equality and are still trying to get it repealed. Unfortunately the LGBT seemed to fall asleep over there, ignorant of the avalanche of anti-gay proposed laws soon to come their way. The fight was far from over.


I hope we don't go to sleep like that here. We should realise that the Liberal party is against us as they've always been; right down to their roots. And it's getting much worse with them.

People living with HIV and the services that support them have labelled as “repugnant” comments made by an infectious disease doctor and Liberal party recruiter in Bendigo this month, saying his words could create fear of and misunderstanding about the virus.

 Ivan Stratov hosted an anti-Safe Schools forum at the Bendigo Baptist Church earlier this month, one of several recruitment efforts from the state Liberal party’s right-wing faction targetting churches, migrant communities and ageing people.

 In a wide-ranging speech that argued against abortion, dying with dignity and marriage equality, Dr Stratov also spoke about his experience treating patients with HIV, explaining lapsed moral judgment was to blame for the disease’s spread.

 “I studied a disease called HIV; thirty-five million people have died from that disease because they all decided they were going to make man’s love, not God’s love,” Dr Stratov, also a former Family First state election candidate, said.

 “Look at what’s happened to them.”

 Victorian AIDS Council chief executive officer Simon Ruth, whose organisation runs Bendigo-based HIV service VACountry, said the medic’s claim was symptomatic of the stigma faced by the LGBTI community and people living with HIV.

The blood-borne virus could affect anyone, Mr Ruth said.

 "Gay, straight, men, women, trans and gender diverse communities, and people of every race and religion – including 2.6 million children worldwide,” he said. Bendigo Advertiser

5 comments:

  1. Although therapy has become more tolerable and once daily FDC tables have made it easier to adhere to prescribed treatment, it still requires that patients take their medication regularly to achieve sustained viral suppression. When treatment adherence is inadequate and replication is therefore not suppressed, But dr itua promised and fulfilled his promised to me as he said I will share his work to people that are suffering from Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis A/B, Fibroid, HIV/ Aids, Alzheimer's disease, Arthritis, Copd, Diabetes, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease, I have read a lot of testimony online from Jesus McKinney,Achima Abelard and Tara Omar on how dr itua heal them with his herbal medicine I contacted him on Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then we talk on whatsapp +2348149277967 he gave me instruction on how to drink it for two weeks then after drinking it for two weeks I went for test then I find out I was cured of HIV, I thank him allot i also send him some money for appreciation, Contact this great herbal doctor if you are a sick person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a greatest surprise to me that i was cured from Hiv/Aids virus by a powerful herbal doctor, it was just like a dream to me i taught that their is no cure for Hiv/Aids because for about six years i spent so much of my money in hospital but no improvement i was confuse in life until a friend of mine introduce me to this herbal doctor i contacted him on email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him at +2348140073965 if their can be any help and he promise to help me, he prepared a herbal medicine for me i followed his instruction after 18 days i went to hospital for test but i was cured it was a greatest surprise to me so i decide to share this testimony. a very big thanks to this herbal doctor who save my life, please if you have this kind of sickness or any disease do not give up you can contact him whatsapp him on +2348140073965..

      Delete
  2. what a greatest surprise to me that i was cured from Hiv/Aids virus by a powerful herbal doctor, it was just like a dream to me i taught that their is no cure for Hiv/Aids because for about six years i spent so much of my money in hospital but no improvement i was confuse in life until a friend of mine introduce me to this herbal doctor i contacted him on email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call him at +2348140073965 if their can be any help and he promise to help me, he prepared a herbal medicine for me i followed his instruction after 18 days i went to hospital for test but i was cured it was a greatest surprise to me so i decide to share this testimony. a very big thanks to this herbal doctor who save my life, please if you have this kind of sickness or any disease do not give up you can contact him whatsapp him on +2348140073965..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. , fibroids, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete