Friday 11 May 2018

Amazing wedding photo - celebrant clapping as we kissed :)


Pictures are coming from everywhere after our wedding. Too many for me to process apart from just having a quick look and making sure what I get is stored. David handed me a USB stick earlier and I put them all into the main folder I'm building here. Did the flick through and got a bit teary looking at the above one.

This is when we're told to kiss bla, which of course after all the water under the bridge to get here wasn't going to be just a peck. I heard later the celebrant was clapping but obviously I never noticed, ha ha. However the professional photographer we had there (Roy from the HIV book project) caught the amazing photo above. 

What a moment! A picture says 1,000 words.


No comments:

Post a Comment