Saturday 4 September 2010

Time together

Wasn't sure what to expect this time around with S. Been in contact every day on the phone and all, but it's been a few weeks now since we last saw each other. I felt like it was getting to the point where we were both fine with being apart without any dramatics about that. I seemed to be quite happy plodding along here in Sydney and him way out there. So I did wonder what this visit might or might not be like.


It has turned out however to be beyond any expectations I had. I've been at work nearly all last week so it certainly wasn't like a holiday atmosphere. But we get along perfectly fine, really well. And the sex is even better than before, if that's possible. The sort of sex where you're left almost stunned, being moved so much by the sharing and connection, the intensity of the experience overwhelming. The sort of sex where you feel so close that your like one entity. The sort of sex you can't just forget, as it feels like it's changed you.


It's certainly nothing like any sort of traditional relationship. Neither of us are expecting anything monogamous, and it's fun to share stories. But when we're together it's like nothing else.


A bit worried now as he's leaving next week back home. I'm sure I'll survive and be fine, but I will be missing him terribly. This is the closest we've ever been.



2 comments:

  1. I couldn't be more please with your relationship with S. Too bad he lives so far away - although you both seem to be working that out to your satisfaction. So glad for you to have some comfort and much deserved affection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting better and better. I don't often have much good things to say so far on this blog, but this is one of them. Looks like hanging on has paid off, I certainly am hoping.

    It's pretty much now though even if it ended now, that I'd appreciate what we had on our little voyage together. He certainly seems to be hanging on.

    ReplyDelete