Saturday 14 November 2015

Briggs's leg injury - tried to tackle Abbott at wild post spill party


More truth comes out about the wild after spill party, where Abbott was turfed as PM. Remember this bloke?

Jamie Briggs said he did it whilst running. Yeah right. Nobody believed him of course. Now finally he's told the truth. 

During the wild piss up in the prime ministers offices (in which the expensive Italian marble table was smashed) Briggs tried to tackle Abbott, and missed. Hurting his leg in the process.

What a fuckin immature bunch of school kids. Abbott was never up to the high office of PM. 
“Everyone knows that Tony Abbott is a very fit man, he’s a very strong man and I’m not at the peak of my powers, as fitness and strength is concerned, and I lost,” Mr Briggs said. 

“We were mucking around, let me put it that way. I went tackle him, I ran at him and missed and the rest is history. 

“I then limped back to my office and licked my wounds, and the table occurred after that, so you’re going to have to ask Joe Hockey.” 

When radio host Ben Fordham probed the Minister for Cities about how a valuable Italian marble table was smashed to pieces during the party, Mr Briggs was less forthcoming. 

Mr Fordham asked: “Hockey broke the table?”

Mr Briggs replied: “I’m not saying that. Hockey was still there. I don’t think you can describe it as a party, it was a wake”. The New Daily  

No comments:

Post a Comment