Saturday 27 March 2010

Lady Ga Ga

Yes I know Off topic dearies from my insane world. But then again can't I at least put up something not as utterly depressing as my fuckin blog!? Here you go all, this is Lady Ga Ga, in her newest and latest vid "Telephone". It's the explicit version all. Go ahead Rod and Kevin, I fuckin dare you to look at it! For all 9 minutes in fact! Really I do love you guys, you've just got to get out more often!



I saw in an interview other month, where she was asked about the weirdest place to sign an autograph. She replied that it was on a man's penis. Asked why, she said that she was performing in a gay club. She's very popular in the gay world. With this song dears I think I've just fallen in love with her. ....

She's utterly just gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment