Thursday 25 March 2010

Two Fractured Ribs

Got the X-rays back today. Couldn't believe what I was reading:
There is fracturing of the right fifth and sixth ribs at the costochondral junctions. There is minimal displacement.

FFS, no wonder I was in bloody pain!

Bruising also is still coming out on my arm nearly a week later.


Solicitor is talking about going ahead with action against them. I'm in two minds. On one hand the last thing I want or need is another court case to stress me out. Other hand I can't believe I got two fractured ribs simply for swearing at the cops.

Cried a little when I got home, just the realisation of what they'd done to me. I'm facing I'd suppose some time having to deal with the pain involved.

Rang the Ombudsman to see where my complaint was at. It does take time, however it will be referred to the police complaints people and the whole process overseen by the Ombudsman independently of the police. Some action at last. I also told them to include in the complaint that medical tests showed fractures.

No comments:

Post a Comment