Saturday 30 October 2010

Bedroom complications

D has texted he will be in Sydney next week. Wants to come around for mad drugged sex. Any other time I'd be only to happy to oblige, but this time is different. 


S and I have gotten very close the last couple of weeks. I wasn't expecting that. Up till then  it was about intense sex and the intimacy that we felt for each other. But I never thought we'd end up feeling so comfortable and one with each other as we do now. The dog and cat are getting on OK now, both sleeping in the bedroom with us (I appear to be the only casualty so far) and it's like a home. The bed we share has become quite special, sort of our place where we're together. Despite my escapades I consider my bed to be a very private and intimate place, it's not just for anyone. Even D has only been in it once, that was the last time he was here. There are very few who I consider sharing it with.


S offered to go out while D visited, but I just wouldn't do that to him. It's feeling like a home here now, I couldn't expect him to leave while D and I fucked in the bed FFS. The same bed that over the last weeks S and I have found such beauty and closeness. S has his extra activities which is fine, but it'd be a bit strange if he bought them home to bed here and expected me to go out for a bit while he used the facilities.


I've honest and texted D that I'd feel too weird about fucking here. If he's staying somewhere in Sydney that is OK I'm fine going there, but not here. I don't want to do anything that would get in the way of how S and I feel for each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment