Thursday 14 October 2010

Gone for a day

OMG I miss him. He's not here today, gone to his lady friend of years near here who he is supporting in her divorce. No, there's nothing sexual there, he would have told me; we tell each other everything. But fuck I miss him. Even just for today, as he will be back tomorrow.


He went to an opera last night at the opera house. I can't stand opera, shudder at the mere thought of some fat lady screaming crap that I can't understand. I would rather listen to a cat being strangled, or be attacked by one fearing a dog.


Um, BTW the cat's head has stopped spinning. So far I am the only casualty. Last 3 nights they have slept in the same room with me and S, although I think the cat slept with one eye open. I appear to snore in synchronisation with the dog, whilst S listens contentedly and takes in the atmosphere of domestic bliss. 


I am really getting sick of this. The more I'm around S the more I love him. I know we have such vastly separate lives, but fuck, I just want to be with him every day. We get on so well. We never argue, never have a bad word for each other, are one in many ways.


We woke this morning, he'd not gotten in until midnight after the opera. Got into bed without waking me, his dog asleep in it's little bed that I'd put in it, the cat asleep on the chair getting ever more friendly with said dog and also sleeping peacefully. Me too. Bliss. We hugged each other just before the alarm. Held so fuckin tight. I didn't want to go to work, he didn't want me to, we just wanted to hold and be with each other, no time limits. 


I had to go to work, he the friend today. We both feel very sad. He has promised he will be back tomorrow.


I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone ever again.



No comments:

Post a Comment