Wednesday 27 October 2010

Freedom to love

I don't feel any pain when we're together; the hurt inside washes away to somewhere else. It's just me and S and where we take each other. Somewhere away from this world, away where there's no pain or sadness. I cry from the release.


We are free to love each other. It was wonderful the other night to be out on Oxford St here, holding and kissing openly. The relationship, and the sex, isn't hidden away in some closet. We're open about it. No hiding, no quick fucks in secret. Free to explore each other and spend time together. Free to express tenderness and kindness.


I'm glad to be living in eastern Sydney. People accept us here for who we are. Society doesn't care. It's so bad how some would wish to doubt our love or even condemn it in other places. I'm glad we don't have to face the sort of hatred expressed by some.



No comments:

Post a Comment