Wednesday 20 October 2010

The church and the closet; a gay curse

Inasmuch as some segments of liberal Christianity have expressed a willingness to accept the so-called “gay rights” movement as a legitimate lifestyle, and
Whereas the inerrant, inspired Word of God emphatically declares, in Romans chapter I, homosexuality to be vile, unclean, unnatural, unseemly, and an abomination in the sight of God, and
Whereas the United Pentecostal Church International is a fundamental Bible-believing organism entrusted with a divine destiny to provide spiritual direction to a wayward world,
Let us therefore resolve that the United Pentecostal Church International go on public record as absolutely opposed to homosexuality and condemn it as a moral decadence and sin, and do hereby encourage prayer for the deliverance of those enslaved by that satanic snare. 
UPCI
United Pentecostal Church International 


It has become increasingly aware to me in recent days the curse of the closet. People forced to hide their sexuality for fear of retribution. People attracted to the same sex, but living in a closeted world, a world full of lies. 


It surprises me how many there are in the "straight" world who have sex with other men on the sly. I once met a guy for example at the local gay sex club, he was right into it. Had a long term relationship with his girlfriend of many years, they had a house bought together, a dog, backyard, nice car, etc etc. Yet he was leading an entirely double life, going to sex clubs and he liked to be fucked. The world he grew up in the friends would have bashed him he reckoned if they found out. I stopped seeing him as it was all too weird. His girlfriend would ring on his mobile when we were having sex at my place, and he would lie to her. I just couldn't fathom it.


Because of the fear he was forced to have sex discretely instead of declaring and being happy about who he was. Discreet gay sex is most often anonymous, uncaring, without any attachments. It has to be. If they are found out....... 


Once I discussed with a gay guy who frequented toilets. Evidently said toilets were a well known "beat". He told me some guys would turn up there in cars with baby seats in the back, WTF? He would think "What are you doing?"


I am open about who I am, have always been. Presently I am very open about who I presently am. Yes, S and I met in a sex venue cubicle where he fucked me for the first time. The experience was so intense however we stayed in contact. Because of our openness we don't endure such harsh realities as never seeing each other again after such an intense encounter. 


He's been away for a few days back tomorrow night. Have convinced him to stay 2 weeks here instead of his planned one. Our last night together was the most beautiful experience. The sex was so very intimate, me on my back and holding him as we made love, my legs around him, us kissing and hugging..... I had tears.... and afterward we held each other all night. So close, so intimate, so much love to share.... 


So very very different I guess from the closet curse. Free to love each other, express that in sex, without fear of retribution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment