Friday 8 October 2010

Third day of good news

OMG I've got the trifecta! Three days in a row of good news. *faints*


The third one was attending the blood pressure trials yesterday that I'm taking part in, with Co-Diovan pills to control it. After having stubbornly high blood pressure for quite some time, it has come down to normal levels. A pretty major feat. Before this I was taking two pills of a different kind and it was still really high. Think the happy pills have a lot to do with it, being on such a high dose. I don't know if the HIV ones affect blood pressure or not.


In fact the court thing being over and done with may have contributed in itself. I was so bloody stressed out about that. It's a horrible feeling being in court, incredibly nervous and fearful. One thing that I'd forgotten about was the good behaviour bond I'm still on until next July. If this had been marked against the bond as a breach of it (it wasn't) the results of this court case would go back to the original magistrate who sentenced me for the drink driving and gave me the bond. If he was an asshole he could re-sentence me on the original drink driving charge; I could have ended up in fuckin jail! Cripes! So overall a very good court result.



No comments:

Post a Comment