Tuesday 29 January 2013

"Best thing that's ever happened to me"

He mentioned it last night that it was now three full months since we met. Seems shorter than that for some reason. It seems that the love affair has become well known at the pub, must be all that pashing. 

One thing I have noticed is that he's the pretty boy and lots of people are interested in getting him into bed. Which is fine, I mean we both know what we have and both don't want anyone else (well not unless we're both involved...). 

I know of course in the gay world how open relationships can be regarding sexual partners, so I'd expect blokes to be hitting on him even though they know he's with me. But I think sometimes they don't get just how deeply we feel for each other to the exclusion of everyone else. Couple of days ago he told me I was the best thing that's ever happened to him. I was a bit taken aback, said that's a very big thing to say to me.

Sometimes though people can be just assholes. The other day we were sitting and talking with a couple who had recently become friends with David. It was an interesting conversation about relationships and how hard it can be at times when life gets in the way of them. They'd recently split up but were thinking of getting back together. Anyway it all went well I thought, and they left after a while with David seeing them off outside the pub.

He came back and laughed a bit, I guess at the absurdity, as they'd asked him if he wanted a threesome with them. 

I was really insulted. I'd sat there and talked personally with them for about an hour or so about their life, and in the end they went behind my back like I was a fuckin idiot. It wasn't that they hit on David (he gets that all the time darlings) it was the way they treated me in the whole situation; like a nothing, going behind my back secretly. All they wanted was to get David in bed.

Fuck them. Told David they're not my friends. Friends don't do that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment