Saturday 13 April 2013

2 weeks off work

David is going back to work tomorrow, after nearly 2 weeks off. The lung infection he caught off another worker who came into work sick has cleared, although he still has a cough. He told me the other day when he first went to the doctor that she wanted to put him in hospital it was that bad. I said he needs to be more aware of his body and not to push himself into the ground like he did.

He reckons he's still not really well enough to go to work, which I can understand. In the end with me it was either go to work being not well, or don't work as there wasn't really any day I was well enough. 

His boss has been very understanding and only concerned about his welfare. I imagine he'll be having quite a bit to say when he gets back about the idiot who came into work spreading their germs around.

No comments:

Post a Comment