Saturday 6 April 2013

More time off for David

David's still sick with this lung infection and is off work for another two days (he was due back tomorrow). Still coughing, albeit not as bad. Problem is the antibiotics are so strong they're giving him diarrhoea all the time. I know all about that as I get it too taking them. It can take me a couple of weeks sometimes after a course of antibiotics for my insides to settle back down.

Turns out it was someone at his work that came in with laryngitis. Honestly, I can't believe the stupidity of some people. This is a hospital we're talking about, with old and frail people being treated, and some fuckin idiot comes to work sick like that.They were sent home later in the day, but that doesn't help anything now does it. Perhaps a bit of education about the subject to workers there, but you just wouldn't expect people to be that dumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment