Tuesday 2 April 2013

David ill

Poor dear, he's quite sick. Being in a hospital doesn't help. He came home from work yesterday with a very sore throat and croaky voice. Today he looks worse, and sounds worse. He rang earlier and sounded terrible. 

He rang his doctor as he only wants to see her. Unfortunately she's only there three days a week and can't get in to see her for two days, on Thursday. Otherwise (because he works) he'd have to pay the co-payment and being as he gets paid fortnightly he's a bit broke. If he gets any worse I'll pay for him myself I reckon with the credit card. But it's more than that as he has a close relationship with his doctor over some time and doesn't want to see anyone else. I guess that's fair enough.

He's gotten a bit run down I think. Getting up so early, and there's been a bit of political stress at his work too lately. Basically he's gotten promoted and the bitch he works with is jealous as fuck and giving him hell for no reason. Said himself he's run down. I'd say it'll be at least 2 days off with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment