Monday 27 January 2014

Ugh, sick as fuck this morning

I suppose it was somewhat self inflicted, although it's been so unseasonably cold so far this summer in Sydney I've actually ended up with a cold as well. In the middle of summer would you believe. We're near the water and the afternoon sea breeze that blows in the front windows has been positively chilly. Certainly the coldest summer I've seen in Sydney. Then again we'll probably end up with a very hot Feb with heaps of humidity.

David and I went and had some drinks at the pub, then we had some drinks at a friends place near the pub, then we went back to the pub and had more beers. It was all a bit of a blur by the time we got home. We both have a few memory gaps. Fortunately David doesn't appear to get hangovers at all (I'm very jealous) so he's fine. Unfortunately I do get hangovers, this one combined with a head cold. 

Woke up this morning and started dry retching, and thought that wasn't good. Kiera the cat kept me company on the bed whilst I slept through most of the morning. Took my pills and Eno galore. Think I'm starting to feel a bit better now, but my stomach is still very angry at me and my nose is pissing out fluid from the head cold. Ugh....  

No comments:

Post a Comment