Sunday 19 October 2014

WTF is going on with my Google+ profile?

Nearly fainted. Don't have much to do with that Google+ thing these days. Tried it for a while on a gay community but it was too restrictive. There were moderators there (gasp) who took it upon themselves to censor the place so severely that people got the shits and stopped posting. Including me. I'm not good in groups. I like to be able to say what I like without being fuckin censored. Common sense plays the biggest role in that.

Since then I've not bothered going back to Google+ for anything. I hated facebook, this tiny little strip in the middle of the screen that I could barely read the words they were so small. And navigating around facebook was the most frustrating experience. Nothing seems to be where you'd expect it to be.

Google plus is a bit better but not much. It still has those terrible restrictions and you have to make everything you want to say fit into this tiny little box thing that hardly anyone can see my age it's so fuckin small. Haven't been back there for months and months.

So imagine my surprise when I saw this:


1.25 million views? WTF? 

No comments:

Post a Comment