Monday 27 October 2014

Hey Pastor, you are no better than me.

Ha ha ha ha ha......... I dunno. It must be my life experience that makes me laugh my fuckin ass off at this video.

So some hallowed christian US pastor is coming through border patrol over there somewhere. I can only assume by the tone of the below video that he has no idea about the police states the western country's have become, I guess the US the biggest offender? In any case, the hallowed pastor bloke goes all legal at the border and resists what the border police are doing there. Recipe for disaster mate....

Fucks sake, I swore at the cops on a bus here in Sydney a while back and ended up with two broken ribs in the arrest. The memory is rather vague, yes I was pissed as a fart, but even though I'm only 68 kilos I learned from the police court statement that the dumb cops couldn't undo my hands from the bus hand thing for some time. I do have very strong hand muscles, work and that. But in the end to no avail, as I ended up being chucked out of the bus back door by the cops and got clobbered the fuck out of by the cops; two broken ribs. I learned my lesson, and as my solicitor at the time told me, to shut the fuck up and realise NSW is a police state.

OK. Forward to now and my just seeing the below video..... Actually I think for reasons of the posts flow, that before anyone goes on they should watch this poor dear pastor video:



Yes he got fucked up. He did much more than I did; swearing at the cops on a local Sydney bus. He challenged bloody border patrol FFS! And he uses his title as "pastor" as some kind of unjustness being done to him. Oh the precious petal! How dare these evil people accost a god fearing law abiding pastor (assuming he hasn't fucked kids).

Well welcome to our world baby. I'm not a pastor, but I'm a human being. You fuckin self righteous christian prick, thinking you don't deserve to be treated this way because you believe in a sky man. How dare you use your position to ameliorate your transgression against the law. 

Hey pastor, you are no better than me

No comments:

Post a Comment